Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Proficiency Scales
Transcript of Copy of Proficiency Scales
Scale Writing Pointers
1 Proficiency Scale/Essential Standard
When: 1 Scale By December 10
A Fellow Teacher
Your Building and/or District PLC
Use the Marzano website. http://www.marzanoresearch.com/site/
Read Tammy Heflebower's article (Chpt. 5 of The Teacher as Assessment Leader)
1. Select Essential Standard
2. Decide What Proficiency Looks Like for That
3. Define Remaining Levels of Competence
(0-4) 4 Levels Recommended
4. Use Power words
You already have a curriculum.
You already provide instruction.
You already assess your students.
The question is . . .
Do you know how to make the
process more effective?
4- In addition to exhibiting level 3 performance, in-depth inferences and applications that go BEYOND what was taught in class
3- No major errors or omissions regarding any of the information and/or processes (SIMPLE OR COMPLEX) that were explicitly taught
2- No major errors or omissions regarding the SIMPLER details and processes BUT major errors or omissions regarding the more complex ideas and processes
1- With HELP, a partial knowledge of some of the simpler and complex details and processes
0- Even with help, no understanding or skill demonstrated