Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Riak
Getting to know Riak Webmachine Building RESTful Services Erlang/OTP
Rebar Vnodes Pluggable Backends
Bitcask (just released)
Sinatra Nothing special
Just another node Cluster Erlang
no single point of failure Add node
+1 computation 160-bit integer space divided into equally sized partitions
evenly distributed across entire cluster each partition is claimed by a vnode
several vnodes run per node REST Phases
Runs near the data Documents may have multiple values
Merged by vector clocks
Two options for conflicts
Last write wins (allow_mult per bucket)
Bubble up to application N = Number of replicas (per bucket)
R = Number of replicas needed for read (per request)
W = Number of replicas needed for write (per request)
DW = Number of replicas needed for durable write (per request) WTF