Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Emily Dickinson
* Her father was very strict ,wanting to bring up his children in the proper way.
* Her ancestors go back to the early groups of Protestants.
* Emily often felt left out from already made religions which is reflected in some of her poetry.
*In her collage years she enjoyed singing while making references between similar poetry and singing. Keen artist Accomplished musician Intelligent sense of humor quick witted * Benjamin Newton was the first person to recognize Emily' ability in poetry and encouraged her to write poems.
* Newton helped to push Emily out and beyond the strict Calvinism.
* Emily was very unconcerned with politics, unlike her family's strong political tradition.
*The Civil War years were her most productive years writing a large quantity of poems.
* Emily died from Brights's disease which is caused by kidney degeneration. Sports in the sun
are alot of fun
Running and playing,
is what everyone is saying.
Lazying and hanging
are how people are staying
Until the day is over
and were laying in the clovers
- Jessica Hastie Life is a world of unknowingness
You don't know what the future holds
Find the strength within each other
Learn to do what you are told
You face many challenges
As your life unfolds
You learn to push through
And be as strong as gold SPORTS Life -Jessica&Randi look at the life of others
care to lend a hand
see the single mothers
things did not go as planned
we all got our struggles
were hanging on by a strand
there is always a helping hand Helping Hands By Randi Perriam By: Jessica&Randi