Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of BACKUS
MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP
The leadership styles used in Backus varies, depending on what part of the company it is applied to, between Autocratic and Democratic leadership.
LEADERSHIP STYLES IN ACTION
FACTORS INFLUENCING LEADERSHIP STYLES
getting things done starts with target or objective
Backus communicate its idea to its team
delegation of responsibility is part of the management
FACTOR INFLUENCING THE LEADERSHIP STYLES
As we know, a good leader has to show great confidence in order to inspire people. With a good communication between them, there will be no limits for them.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO ANALYZE
Show confidence to the customer
An image of green company
High quality in order to be recognized
Make their employees feel comfortable with what they do.
influencing, motivating and inspiriting
100% committed with Backus
empower team members decide how the objectives are achieved .
PROBLEMS OF BACKUS
• Expand their market because there are quite soft skills in selling.
• Introduced in the domestic market, new products that are new beers “Sabmiler”.
PURPOSE OF THE COMPANY
The integrity of our partners is the basis of the relations of Backus with customers, suppliers and the community. Therefore, it requires the highest standards of ethical conduct of the Partners infulfilling its responsibilities with the Company.
Backus is a beer-orientated business. It aims to maintain a portfolio of national and global brands to be the first choice of consumers, promoting their national brands invoking a strong peruvian sense.
They have to consider three important points:
THE TASK.- good quality is important.
THE TEAM.-make decisions and ask the leader for recommendations.
TRADITION.- Decisions should be based on tradition.
WHAT THEY DO?
They tell employee what the team has to achieve.
They have to recognize the good job of their employees.
Everybody participates in the decision.
• To get feedback from its employees
• The program “talent management”
• when the manager has been disobeyed by um employee
• When the production volume is large.
• when an employee is new and does not know the things he/she should do or how to do them.
They want people who:
- Generate value to the organization.
- Have skills and knowledge that allow them to "make things happen".