Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Dress For Success By Lydia Cates
Transcript of Dress For Success By Lydia Cates
Here's an example of a wardrobe of a woman with a professional job.
What Not to Wear
I choose this outfit because it is professional and is not flashy or distracting.
Proper Attire For a Job Interview
Here's some examples of proper outfits for a job interview.
I choose this because it a nice skirt and jacket, but also because the shirt gives it a splash of color.
Dress For Success
Improper Attire For a Job Interview
Here's some examples of things NOT to wear to a job interview
I choose this because the cardigan is more comfortable than a suit jacket, but it still looks professional.
I choose this because it is comfortable yet it still maintains a professional appearence.
By: Lydia Cates
Once you get a job, you can wear business casual. This is something professional, but a little more relaxed.
I choose this outfit because it is still professional, yet it's comfortable.