Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Tech in language classes
Transcript of Tech in language classes
How do we use technology in the classroom?
• student and teacher recorded speaking activity
• Teacher use for assessment and progress monitoring
• Student use for self-correction and give feedback to classmates
• Students create record original stories and songs
Create customized avatars. Add voice to your Voki avatars.
•• After researching famous people, students could create avatars that resemble these famous people to present information, such as why they were important in history.
• At the beginning of the school year, students could create avatars to resemble themselves as an introduction to the class.
• Students could use Voki avatars to persuade the audience to act, such purchasing a product or voting for a candidate.
Create videos in Animoto - using photos and narrate with voices and text
Add writing onto a wikispace - social writing for education.
Tourist- visit various countries
• Spanish speaking regional around world
Google Lit Trips - Online
in World Language classrooms
by Jenn Lawing
easy to use...fun to create
Video chats...talk or write to pen pals in Italy
Songs as learning aids
live video streaming of Vatican City
Powerpoints and Prezi
animated powerpoints used as more interactive games in class.
live radio stations