Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Germany
By Dillon Galle
Stone hedge is the oldest place in the world. It is
older than the Pyramids. No one knows how
people moved these heavy rocks. Scientist
think they are about 1,000 years old. They
are located at Black Forest. Black Forest is located at Freiberg.
The tick is a blood sucker. They are very
common in Germany. Once they bite you
there heads are stuck in your skin. To
prevent ticks, use bug spray. Since they
have a disease and will spread it to anything
it bites, you should get a shot that prevents
the disease,which is Lyme disease.
Steingaden is a very beautiful church.
It is painted inside. Early germans
wanted to have a religious place
to worship, so they built this church
and painted it on the inside.
Thats facts about Germany. Enjoy
your way home.
Just follow the road home
( fun fact )