Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Roman Economy by: Laiba Ekram & Ali Sharif
Transcript of The Roman Economy by: Laiba Ekram & Ali Sharif
Before the Roman navy, Piracy was a problem in the Mediterranean sea which made shipping dangerous and expensive the Romans cleared the sea of most pirates, this made trade by sea safer.
1. How did goods travel through the Roman empire?
How did Roman practical achievements affect trade in the empire?
How did goods travel in the Roman Empire?
By: Laiba Ekram & Ali Sharif
It helped feed the massive population, imported grain, and fed Romen armies.
Good travel through the empty empire roads.
The Roman Economy
Goods traveled across the Empire roads.
How did farming help Roman province develop?
2. How did Roman practical achievements affect trade in the empire?
It is more quickly and widely accepted in trade and comerce. It made it easier to conduct long distance trade than in past.
Roman practical achievements affected trade by making it easier to move around the empire roads because of the Roman practical achievements.
3. How did farming help Roman provinces develop?
It helped feed the massive population, omported grain, and fed Roman armies.
4. Why is Stable Currency important?
It is more quickly and widely accepted in trade and comerce. It made it easier to conduct long distance trade than in the past.
*Watch at end of Prezi*