Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Leadership
How to develop your leadership skills
How to develop your communication skills
1 - Do not interrupt or talk over the other person--it breaks the flow of conversation. Timing is important.
2 - Try to speak fluently and try to make sure people can hear you when you speak.
3 - Make sure you're using proper grammar.
4 - Get feedback from your receiver to ensure you were properly understood during your conversation.
5 - A good speaker is a good listener.
6 - Have confidence when talking, it doesn't matter what other people think.
7 - Don't over-praise yourself in front of your audience
Stay positive and motivated
What is Leadership?
Leadership must be based on goodwill. Goodwill does not mean posturing. It means obvious and wholehearted commitment to help others to accomplish their goals.
- Develop your skills
- Being a leader
- Develop values
- Being open minded
- Cooperative leadership
- To learn to work with
►What is the conference about?
►why is that important?
►The benefits of the conference
SEED leadership conference
• Why do you think communication skills is important?
Written- Oral -Public speaking and presentation
• "Intelligence, knowledge or experience are important and might get you a job, but strong communication skills are what will get you promoted."
• You will like the next point ☺
"Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other," said John F. Kennedy. When things are changing rapidly, it is important to constantly learn and challenge yourself
show by your actions
What does it mean being a leader?
A leader steps up in times of crisis, and is able to think and act creatively in difficult situations.
☻How to stay positive in difficult situations
♪Remember your motivations
♪Do not keep that bad feeling inside!
♪Take it as a experience
♪Do something you like at that moment
♪Talk with someone
Thank you guys!