Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Performing Arts Industry Unit 8: Revision Task
Transcript of The Performing Arts Industry Unit 8: Revision Task
Unit 8: The Performing Arts Industry
As a receiving house, pick three important factors mentioned when programming work?
What are the negative effects of programming the same work?
What is the difference between a receiving and producing house?
The Performing Arts Industry
Listen to the audio and answer the questions on the next slide. Write your answers in the spaces provided. You have 10 minutes to complete the task. Good luck!
How do they find work?
What was the name of the festival they mentioned?
What considerations need be when work?
Remember to save your work to your folder in the shared area. If you haven't created a folder for this unit please do so.
Unit 8 The Performing Arts Industry.