Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
INTER 5 adverbs
Transcript of INTER 5 adverbs
clauses depend on another sentence
I didn't do my homework
I didn't have time
I took the bus earlier I could get to class on time. O:)
to do something
everytime that something happens
I get nervous I have to speak in front of the class.
Clauses of time
at the specific time that happened
To introduce different or surprising ideas
I bought the new Galaxy SIV it was expensive.
they answer to the questions
WHY, WHERE, HOW
I can't go out tonight I have to work on my project. (:
I need to go back home
I forgot my wallet and I don't have money. /:
I was sleeping
Joan called yesterday morning.
I was sleeping Joan called yesterday morning.
despite the fact that
Despite the fact (that)