Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
iTree ECO Survey
Transcript of iTree ECO Survey
West Oakland Environmental Indicators Project
iTree ECO Pilot Tree Survey
10-11:30 - Training
11:30 - 12:00 - Carpool to sites
2:30 - Reconvene at OASAS to submit data
3:00 - Wrap up
Things to Remember
Save, save, save!
Trees we will not be measuring:
Difficult to access trees (beyond fence, trees in containers)
Same shape, same height?
Species ID: Try to guess species to family if possible, genus preferred
Same person should take the angle measurement each time
Knowledge of tree species
Paper data collection sheet
Height, Crown Base Height, Crown Top Height
Crown NS, Crown EW
Crown Light Exposure 1-5
Crown Percent Missing 0% - 100%
Crown Dieback 0% -100%