Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Female Reproductive System
Transcript of Female Reproductive System
The menstrual Cycle
How are sex cells formed?
Egg cell or OVUM
Help the female body prepare for pregnancy
Every 28 days-1 oocyte matures
Gonadotropin-->LH+FSH-->Estrogen and Progesterone
Lasts about 28 days
Divided in three stages
3 Stages of the menstrual period
Day 1-When FLOW STARTS
Follicle (oocyte-egg to be) -->starts to mature
From the Endometrium
cause maturation of the oocyte
of LH and FSH
Ovum becomes corpus luteum
1. Divide in teams
2. Pick up a paper
3. Find the following information about the diseases in your paper
a. Find a picture of the disease (if possible
b. What causes that disease? (bacteria, virus, fungus)
c. What are possible prevention methods for that disease?
(vaccine, preservatives, good hygiene)
4. Create a slide, poster or diagram that you will use to show your classmates your information,
1 slide per disease
How to take care of your Reproductive System?
Why would it be important?