Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Voluntary and Involuntary Reactions
Transcript of Voluntary and Involuntary Reactions
reactions? voluntary responses are consciously activated by your muscles - you have to think it for it to happen. involuntary responses are activated reflexively, automatically, no thinking required. Involuntary reactions:
Heart Beat, Respiration, thoughts.
when someone throws something at you. Your reaction is to put your arms in front of your face as defense
Moving arms , legs and thinking. Walking and physical movement Our brain controls all our movement and mind
when we think we use 10% of our brain but in involuntary reactions we don't require time to think our brain just tells our body to e.g getting out of the away
. We can not control this. 10%!! Thank you for watching we hope you learnt something new