Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Paris
Ethnic Groups: 94% Of the population is French.
Russians. History Paris is more than 2,000 years old.
Paris was conquered by Julius Caesar in 52 BC.
In 1889 the Eiffel Tower was built.
In World War 2, Paris was almost destroyed by German bombs.
Paris hosted the 1900 Summer Olympics. Location Where: France, Europe.
Coordinates: 48.8742° N, 2.3470° E Major Tourist Attractions 1. The Eiffel Tower
2. Arch de Triomphe
3. Champ Elysee
4. Place de la Concorde
5. Louvre Museum Economy Banking
Language teaching. (mostly English.) By Cherish Paris Housing The housing in Paris is mostly apartments. Transportation Taxi
Paris has Europe's worst traffic jams. Major City Problems Water pollution
A lack of affordable housing. Culture Paris is known for it's food culture.
The city Paris also likes dance and art. http://www.discoverfrance.net
http://www.entreeparis.com Information Government The form of government is Republic.
François Hollande is the president of France. Interesting Facts Paris is known as the city of lights.
The Eiffel Tower is 324 meters high.
People in Paris are called Parisians.
Paris’s original name was Lutetia Parisiorum.
Paris is the most visited city in the world. 28 apartments, a shop, a local business and a basement for parking! Awesome!