Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Chemistry 05/04/2017
May 4th, 2017
Class Activity 31
1. What is the pOH if 9 g of HCl is dissolved in 2,000 ml of total solution?
2. What is the pH if 4 g of NaOH is dissolved in 4,000 ml of solution?
3. What is the molarity of a solution of HCl if the pH is 3.0?
4. What is the molarity of a solution of NaOH if the pH is 9.0?
Class Activity 32
Quiz 8 Discussion