Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Tutorial Videos in the Classroom
Transcript of Tutorial Videos in the Classroom
2) Alternative to regular routine.
3) Substitutes can teach! As the student . . . 1) View after an absence
2) Clarify a confusing concept.
3) Someone other than the teacher. As the mentor/mentee . . . 1) Give a new teacher a great resource for learning/refreshing the content.
2) Helpful ideas for teaching.
3) Quality examples in video form. Prezi in the Classroom Another type of technology. Check out this one: http://prezi.com/rfsnedhqmhqa/thoughts-on-using-prezi-as-a-teaching-tool/