Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
David Prezi math
Transcript of David Prezi math
A divisor is a number that you divide by. Example 16 divided by 18, sixteen is the divisor.
Partial Quotions is a dividing method is a easier method example 9 times 621 9 times 60 =540, 621- 540 =181 9 times 20 =180 181 -180 =1 60 +20 =80 answer 80 reminder 1
factors of 48
2 the numbers that are even 02468
3 the sum of the digits is divisible by 3
4 the last 2 digits are divisible by 4
5 is the last digit 0 or 5
6 is the number divisible by both 2and 3
9 the sum of the digits is divisible by 9
10 the number ends in zero
First six multiples of 14
first six multiples
Thanks for watching
Prime number and
A prime number is a number that just has one factor. Example 7 ,that is a prime number because is just one.
A dividend is a number that is divided
by another number. Example 16 divided by 18 ,18 is the dividend.
A composite number is a number that
has two factors like 6, 6 times 1 and 3 times
2 that is a composite number.
Those are the factors of 48