Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Habits Of Mind
Transcript of Habits Of Mind
There are many habits of mind
Here are just a few
-Thinking and communicating with -clarity and precision
-Gathering data through all senses
-Listening with understanding and empathy
-Creating, imagining, innovating
The habit of mind i will be talking about today will be
- a character in Harry Potter.
- plans to take over the world.
- vows to kill Harry Potter
- THE BAD GUY!
How Does He Manage Impulsivity?
- when servants do some thing wrong he tries not to be too angry since they all have a task to kill Harry Potter
Voldemort loses his temper
What Is A Habit Of Mind
- Knowing how to behave intelligently when you're confronted with problems.
- Demands strategic reasoning, perseverance, creativity, and craftsmanship.
- Requires drawing forth certain patterns of intellectual behavior that produce powerful results.
What is managing impulsivity
- road rage, anger management = a bad impulse
- calmness, planning, organization = a good impulse
- able to set goals and keep their plans on track
- thoughtful and considered in their actions
-not rushed or hurried