Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Updated Classroom Procedures and Rules: Mission Possible
Transcript of Updated Classroom Procedures and Rules: Mission Possible
Environmental Science Class with Ms. Stephens & Ms. Banner
Why do we have procedures?
with Classroom Procedures and Rules
Ms. S. Robinson
Maynard H. Jackson High School
A procedure the way that we do things.
Procedures keep our classroom safe and make it so orderly so you can learn!
Be prepared (pencils, paper, textbook, homework)
Use the restroom before coming to class
Complete the Warm-up on the board
S: Sit up
L: Listen (no cell phones!)
A: Ask & Answer Questions (raise your hand)
T: Track the speaker
S: Stay in your seat (unless you get permission)
1. Listen to directions!
2. If you don’t understand, ask help from other students before asking us! We want you to work together .
3. Use your time wisely. You are expected to turn in work on time in this class- if you do not there will be points taken off.
4. Treat others as you'd want to be treated - pick up after yourself and keep noise level down
Prior to dismissal, complete the ticket-out-the door. Hand exit tickets to the box.
Clean your work area and take all garbage to the trash can (return supplies, check floor for papers, etc).
Remain seated until we dismiss you.
1. Eyes on speaker
2. Be Quiet
3. Be Still
4. Hands free
Make sure your first & last name, the date, and your class period is on every paper you turn in.
Use pencil or blue/ black ink for all written work. Other ink colors are difficult for me to read. You may always type your work but this is not usually required.
Assignments that do not comply with these expectations will not be graded!
1. You should continue to work ignoring the guest unless given other directions.
2. Demonstrate your best behavior.
Inappropriate behavior when guest enter the classroom will be severely dealt with.
Appropriate behavior will be rewarded.
Homework will always be on the board. You are responsible for knowing and completing each homework assignment.
Homework should be placed in the designated basket for your class period at the beginning of the period before you begin working on the Warm-up assignment.
All homework not turned in at the beginning of class is considered late. Late homework will lose points.
Enter the classroom quietly(do not disrupt the learning environment) and sign in on the Class Log Tardy Sign-in sheet.
You are not excused from assignments because you are tardy to class.
3 tardies to our class equals an automatic after school detention/ mandatory tutorial no matter what the reason is for the tardy.
-Check the class website for missed work or handouts before class.
-Labs cannot be rescheduled. If you are absent during a lab, you will be excused.
-You will get a 0 if you have an unexcused absence or if you cut class.
-Missed quizzes and tests must be scheduled with the teacher.
1. Student Conference
2. Parent Contact
3. Detention/ Behavior Contract
4. Referral to Mr. Foster (ISS or OSS).
We are going to have an amazing year!
Mission to Possible ready to Launch!