Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Stress Management
What is stress?
Is stress good or bad?
Does everyone have
Think of a time that you were super stressed
How did you handle it?
Avoid Unnecessary Stress
Learn how to say "no"
Avoid people who stress you out
Take control of your environment
Alter The Situation
Express your feelings instead of bottling them up
Be willing to compromise
Manage your time better
Adapt to the Stressor
Reframe the problem
Look at the big picture
Focus on the positive
Accept the things
you can't change
Dont try to control the uncontrollable
Share your feelings
Learn to forgive
Make time for fun and relaxation
Set aside relaxation time
Connect with others
So something you enjoy everyday
Keep your sense of humor
Adopt a Healthy Lifestyle
Exercise regularly (Yoga is good for you!)
Eat a healthy diet
Reduce caffeine and sugar