Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Camryn camrynOon 10 December 2012
Transcript of Prepositions
Place a book in front of you. Describe to your partner where the book is.
Now move the book away from you to the opposite side of the table. Try to describe the location. Did you use different describing words? A preposition can describe location. The book was UNDER the table. The book is BESIDE the table. The book was ON TOP OF the table. The book was NEXT TO the table.
Some of the more commonly used prepositions are:
Within Show time
by The object of a preposition is ALWAYS a noun or a pronoun
Find the word that the preposition is giving information about.
to the store (to is the preposition and store is it's object)
along the street (along is the preposition and street is it's object) Prepositions Now you try It is unlucky to walk __________ a ladder.
D: out of
He escaped by jumping _________ a window and hiding _______ a staircase.
A. out of/under
C. out of/next to
He drove _______ a bridge and ________ the highway.
C. next to/into
D. toward/above Write in your notebook A,B,C, or D Now Create A Treasure Map 1. Needs to have a map
2. Needs to have directions to get to the treasure
3. Use prepositions in the directions. (Must be at least one in every step)
4. Highlight your prepositions
Match the correct word to the correct bunny