Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Haydn
Like other sharks, garbage in the ocean and other fish. Sharks live basically anywhere in the ocean. The body parts of a shark are tail fin, anual fin, dorsal fins, spiracle, pelvic fins, pectoral fins and gill slits. The life of a shark is it starts as a egg in the mothers belly and then comes out as a pup and the mom leaves it to live on its own. There are over thousands of species of shark. For example, the great white shark, the bull shark, the tiger shark and the hammerhead shark.