Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Algebra ABC Book
Transcript of Algebra ABC Book
x2 + 2x - 3, 3x5 - 8x4 + x3, and a2b + 13x + c Undefined As a result the formula denominator of 0, which makes the slope undefined. Variable A quantity that can change or that may take on different values. Whole Number term with inconsistent definitions by different authors. All distinguish whole numbers from fractions and numbers with fractional parts. X-intercept A point at which a graph intersects the x-axis. The x-intercepts of a function must be real numbers, unlike roots and zeros Y-intercept A point at which a graph intersects the y-axis. Zero Slope The slope of a horizontal line. A horizontal line has slope 0 because all its points have the same y-coordinate. S