Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
MS Putting It All Together: Choosing Tools to Enhance the Modern Classroom
Transcript of MS Putting It All Together: Choosing Tools to Enhance the Modern Classroom
All Together Choosing Tools to Enhance the Modern Classroom Jessica Steffel K-1 Multiage Teacher
MSU Edutech Grad
Furniture Mover Parent Communication: Updating Students and Families Website Common Core: It's About Thinking Shared Computer Station Class Blogs Creation Apps Teacher Life After Hours: AKA Don't Recreate the Wheel teacherspayteachers.com smart exhange
promethean planet class info photos and fun stuff news embed a calendar lesson plans automatic news feed
i.e. posterous Edmodo - Website Alternative dynamic Pinterest Also...
Get Inspired by: Google Reader iPad: Flipboard app Twitter TED iTunes U Videos QR Codes Remind 101 IWB Computer Document Camera Who is touching the board? Who is talking the most? Thinking 1. Record how-to homework video with doc camera
2. Post to YouTube
3. Turn the link into QR Code
4. Put on sticker and paste on homework page Another good idea:
Book Reviews! 1-way 2-way Flipping and Video Homework = Schoolwork
Schoolwork = Homework Diigo & Dropbox & Google