Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Measurements in the Kitchen
Transcript of Measurements in the Kitchen
3 Tsp= 1 Tbsp
1c=16 Tbsp=8 oz
2 c= 1pt
2pt= 1 qt
4qt= 1 gal
1. Liquid Measurements
2 Types of Measurements
2. Dry Measurements
Ex: milk, oil, or water
The system of units used to measure liquid substances
Ex: grain, fruit, and cereal
The system of units used to measure dry substances
Dry ingredients are measured in: Tsp, Tbsp, and Cup
Liquid ingredients are measured in Tsp, Tbsp, Cup, Ounces
Some results may vary a bit, but these will work for last minute situations
1 1/2 tsp corn starch= 1 Tbsp of all-purpose flour
1 whole egg= 2 egg yolks+ 1 Tbsp of water
1 cup whole milk= 1/2 cup evaporated milk + 1/2 cup water
1 ounce unsweetned chocolate= 3 Tbsp cocoa + 1 Tbsp fat
1 cup honey= 1 1/4 cup sugar + 1/4 cup water