Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Personal Branding - Marketing Yourself
Transcript of Personal Branding - Marketing Yourself
Search Engine Marketing - very effective
- nearly no financial risk
- based on performance
- be aware of your online brand Launch your SEM campaign
-find your two to four word keyword phrases - use your keywords
- Google yourself
- what defines you? stay consistent
use consistent pictures, colors, etc.
branding yourself Lon recommends:
- know HTML
- know your message
- keep your message It comes down to: -You want people to recognize you.
-You want people to recognize your brand.
-You want people to see you as a reference or opinion leader. Keep your Facebook clean.
Keep your Twitter clean.
Keep your website updated.
Have a consistent presence online. Have an online portfolio.
Showcase yourself and what you can do.
Be engaged in the conversation. Make it easy for people to find you
and connect with you online.
Build your personal brand, because whether
you know it or not, you're already a brand in
people's minds already.
Questions? Tips for Students: Branding Examples: Tweetheart TV
@swonderlin Ideas: Another Example:
@jspepper Conclusion: For business: Questions?
Comments? Chapter 20 Tweetheart TV: