Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Student Projects:
What's so great about it?
Create presentations from anywhere
Collaborate with other students
Embed other digital content
You're looking at it!
4. QR Codes
5. Garage Band
7. Work Time (Lots of it :))
8. Sharing Time
Producing Digital Content & Assessment
Embed into presentations to include infinite information
Link to videos, websites, audio, text, etc.
Tuesday, June 17, 2014
Collaborate with other students and teachers
Share ideas with each other
Can be 100% teacher monitored
Post digital creations to share
So much more!
Create easy rubrics online
Pick any of the digital tools we've shared today to create a project/rubric that would work for your students. Post your finished product on the Student Projects page on Desire2Learn.
username: first initial last name
Need more information?
Before you go...
Take our short quiz at
Click "Student Login"
Room number: 648623
Let us know how we did!