Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
University of Richmond CTLT iPad Initiative
Transcript of University of Richmond CTLT iPad Initiative
University of Richmond
willing to learn
leverage existing tech
Our iPad Prep Space
John Zinn talking about iPads in two economic courses.
Faculty Case Study: Dr. Jan French
(this video is 20 minutes long)
Managing 10 or more iPads?
What you'll need...
Bretford PowerSync iPad Tray
Sync & Charge 10 iPads at a time
Can be linked to multiple trays at a time
OS X Lion or Mountain Lion
Apple Configurator (free from app store)
Nick Lydick, UR Technical Support Analyst,
"Managing iPads from a Help Desk perspective."
Apple iPad 2 Official Demo and Presentation
An iPad Initiative:
Adoption, Support, and Implementation
a Prezi by Dr. Matthew Trevett-Smith
Center for Teaching, Learning, and Technology
University of Richmond,VA 23173
Advice for faculty using technology in their classrooms.
use the technology to suit your teaching style
What's your teaching philosophy?