Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Biology 09/13/2016
September 13th, 2016
Class Activity 12
1) Compare and contrast prokaryotic cells and eukaryotic cells using labeled drawings.
2) Identify one example of a prokaryote and one example of an eukaryote.
Using any materials you can find, complete the following alone or in a group of 2 or 3:
1) Build a detailed model of a generalized prokaryotic cell.
2) Build a detailed model of a generalized eukaryotic cell.
3) Take pictures of your models and arrange them in one digital document.
4) Clearly label all parts of your cell models on your digital document.
5) Share, send, or show your digital document to Mr. Horras no later than Friday, 09/16/2016. Be sure to include all group member names.
(Fluid Mosaic Model)
Prepare Eggs for Osmosis Activity