Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of George Crum
George Crum overcome a lot of obstacles like when one of his customers got mad because his food wasn't cooked all the way but, then he recooked them longer then then consumer was satisfied.
How he changed the world is by making chips and that's what we eat today.
Thanks for watching!
Who is George Crum?
George Crum was born in the year of 1822 and a mixed race African/Native American trapper and guide in Adirondacks, who became renowned for his culinary skills after becoming a cook and restaurant owner in Saratoga Springs, New York. He was born in 1822 in the united states of America, Then he died on July 22, 1914