Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of MY LIFE
I was born in Barking. My first word was papa.
when i was a toddler
The only thing i cared about that time was one thing. chocolate. I always would use my adorable face and beg for chocolate from my parents.
My 9th birthday
Everything changed when i turned nine. After that i realised that life isn`t easy and that some people aren`t as fortunate as i am, i had to do a lot of studies after that day.
I got a baby sister!
I`m 10 now
MY 11 plus exams are nearly done and slowly my pressure is going too. I`m hope i will do great and go to a school that is best for me.
i feel partly scared and partly excited. I`m going to miss all my friends at breaside but excited to make new ones.
My ambition is to grow up and be a doctor or be a statistician.
I DID IT
MY LIFE buy sohum das
a little history about my life
How i feel about moving school
I came home and seemed to see a little baby and was very curious. I said mum,``Do you realise that there`s a baby on the sofa.``She was cutting tomatoes and justr eplied with a mmm. And then she quickly said``Oh , that`s your sister.``