Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Reader-Response Strategies
reader-response criticism focuses on what the
reader is thinking while reading a work of literature. Reader-response critics do not view works of literature as having fixed properties.
Instead, they view it as an evolving work that varies with the reader's perception. Each reader views characters and events in different
ways based on his or her beliefs and background. Reading with this strategy can create multiple different interpretations of the same piece of literature. Example: Of Mice and Men By John Steinbeck At the end of the novel, the reader's response varies
based on his or her views regarding certain moral issues.