Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of First Galaxies
By: Colin Sullivan
Kinds of Galaxies
Most galaxies have clusters all around them for example the Milky Way ( our galaxy) is a cluster.there can be groups of tens to thousands! They are all bound together by the gravitational pull that they all have that is also how they form.
Go to this youtube video
They all contain stars and tuns of gases.
They usually have metals that are lighter than helium.
the stars form by molecules and interstellar gas.
we can tell that galaxies are old because few stars form each year and there are billions of stars in most galaxies.
Seen with naked eye
Some galaxies you can not see with the naked eye. But the milky way you can on very dark
nights you can see our galaxies . When you see its you need to look past the stars with a telescope. Our galaxies appears as a broad, milky looking bundle of stars hence the name.