Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Biotin
Biotin is a B Vitamin
Synthesizes Carbohydrates and fatty acids
Manufactured by bacteria found in the intestinal track
Major Role in Blood Glucose Production
What exactly is it?
Katie & Kaylie
Supports skin, nerves, digestion, and metabolism
Helps with Diabetes
Helps in weight loss
Helps with NAIL AND HAIR GROWTH LADIES!
So why should you take Biotin?
How Much do you need?
Non-Toxic, even in large amounts
Some may take more then recommended for many reasons...
How Much is TOO Much?
taking an anti-bacterial medication
drink a lot of alcohol!
Raw Eggs (Avidin)
What if you aren't getting enough?
What types of food contain Biotin?
Why We love Biotin!
Products Kaylie Loves!
Products Katie Loves!
Symptoms of Biotin Deficiency