Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Snacking & Reading Nutrition Labels
Transcript of Snacking & Reading Nutrition Labels
knew more candy bars than fruits
or veggies...be careful! It's important
to consume more fruits and veggies than
empty calorie foods according to MyPlate.
Snacking is important because it provides
nutrients and keeps our energy levels up
but we need to make sure we are limiting
the high fat and high sugar foods as they
can lead to weight gain, serious
medical conditions and decreased
energy levels. We can determine if a
snack is healthy or not by
reading the food label. Let's apply what
we've learned... Tips for Healthy Snacking Acronym S--Smaller Portions N--Not in front of the TV A--Am I Really Hungry? C--Choose lowfat foods from MyPlate K--Kitchen is a good place to eat S--Sit Down, Slow Down,
Savor and Enjoy! http://www.pdesas.org/module/content/resources/5389/view.ashx