Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Roberta Bondar
Contributions Roberta made was being the first woman in space. She has won over 22 honorary medals, and is in the Canadian Medical Hall of Fame.
Today I will be talking about Roberta Bondar. who was never married and has no kids.
Roberta and the original six Astronauts picked in 1983 !
Background Info on Roberta
Roberta Bondar was born on December 4th 1945 in Sault St. Marie , Ontario which makes her 68 today. Her parents names are Edward Bondar and Mildred Bondar. She went to Mcmaster university and many more.
Fun facts !
Roberta has written four books
She was a doctor
She is also a photographer
She likes to go in hot air balloon rides
Roberta taking pictures
This is one of the books that Roberta wrote.
Thanks for listening
to my presentation and I hoped you enjoyed it !