Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
A Birthday Gift for My School
Transcript of A Birthday Gift for My School
We are able to...
1. 비교적 긴 대화를 듣고
할 수 있다.
2. 약속 장소와 시각을 정하는 표현을
할 수 있다.
textbook p. 83
Look forward to +
m looking forward to
the camping trip.
B: My school is having a yard sale tomorrow. Can you come, Mom?
W: Sure. When should I get there?
B: Can you make it at ten?
W: Okay. I'll see you at ten at your school.
Can you make it at...?
①해내다. ②성공하다 ③ 시간 맞춰가다, 만나다
너 10시에 시간 맞춰 올수 있니?
너 4시에 공항에서 만날 수 있니?
A: Can you make it at nine at my school?
Yes, I can.
No, I can't
I'm afraid not.
How about ______?
Talk with your friends.
A: Why don't we go to the
[your friend's name]
B: Okay. Can you make it at
at the bus stop?
A: No problem.
I'm afraid not. How about ?
B: Good see you then.
Let's guess what today's topic is
U2- Sometimes you can't make it on your own