Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Team Product
How often should you repaint?
A successful painting job...? The Painting Process Current Advertising Won Gold Effie Award in 2010 Developed campaign that launched in 2009 Time Square fan photos (1/50) “With this campaign, we wanted to capture and celebrate those personal moments of pride when a painter sees the job finally done, and introduce Glidden Paint to a new group of people who have a hard time getting started with their painting projects.” Print ad The rest of the campaign Broadway flash mob (with NUNS).
Advertising the free quart give-a-way after they launched the re-invention on Glidden More spin off commercials with these "characters" Home Depot and Walmart specific ads Glidden Products Glidden at Walmart Official Team Colors Symbol Matching 3: 1: 2: Pick Your Sheen Decide How Much Most interior paints provide 375 to 400 square feet of coverage per gallon Find the right paint sheen for a specific project Pick Your Color
FRED MEYERS vs.
BOISE PAINT AND GLASS Interviews vs.
HOME DEPOT Glidden Peel n' Stick
Color Swatches 2001 ANNUAL ROUNDUP OF
COOL LITTLE STUFF