Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Technology-Graphics
Task 1: Design Project
This is worth 40 marks.
1. The first part of this task is designing a logo for our own range of clothing. We have to creatively present two samples of our logo, one on paper and the other on fabric.
2. The next bit is designing a swing tag label of our own for use on our range of clothing. This must also be creatively on our swing tag.
Task 2: Design Folio: Prezi Presentation
This is worth 10 marks.
For our folio we are required to create a media folio about our design process using the software Prezi. Design Brief Hannah Tsang Factors that will limit my design work are:
Time: the fact that we only have about 9 weeks to design a logo and swing tag will affect how much detail and attention we can give to them.
A broken computer
Any lessons that I miss because of sickness or other school work
Putting this off until the last minute, basically being committed enough to finish this to the best of my ability
Being distracted by friends or people around me
Not knowing how to operate a program will slow me down Design Limitations Time Management Plan A well designed graphic image will and has good:
Function: how it performs/works-does it do the job it's meant to?
Aesthetics: how it looks, is it simple but memorable?
Scale: how big is it? Is it too small to notice or too big to fit in your hand?
Ergonomics: computer usage,
Ethical: use of images/photos
Resource Availability: skills/knowledge/programs (hardware, software)
Be appealing to the audience it is aimed at Investigating-Popular Logos PMI A price
The logo and/or company name
Where it's made/produced
How to wash it /care for it (e.g. dry cleaning)
A correct description
In the countries language (English), legible writing
Info can't be misleading
Give warning if appropriate (e.g. damage such as dyes running, wash separately) Investigating-Research on Labelling Requirements 1. Falling
5. Uniquely Special Potential Business Names Potential Logos and PMI Potential Swing Tags and PMI String
Thin thread/ cloth
Plastic Attaching My Swing Tag I think I was pretty successful although I did get a bit off track when I was trying to re-design my logo and put a bird in. Eventually, I just decided to leave it as it was as I liked it and I didn't want to change it just because everyone else said it would look good.
I was pretty good at following the design process and I liked the process of designing my logo and names.
Yes, I think if I had more time I would make it better and more ffective.
Designing the logo was pretty hard. Evaluation Criteria for Success