Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Water For South Sudan
Transcript of Water For South Sudan
4 million were displaced.
2 million people died.
In 1990, a boy named Salva Dut led 1,500 "lost boys" across 800 miles of desert in southern Sudan.
This long required lots of bravery and courage. Because of this, many would call him a hero.
A 21 year Civil War raged in Sudan, an extremely poor country in southern Africa.
Salva was one of the first "lost
boys" resettled in the U.S.
In 2011, a new nation is born: the Republic of South Sudan. It is one of the world's poorest.