Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PH 223 Discussion 35 A
Transcript of PH 223 Discussion 35 A
In an LRC AC circuit the Current and Voltage is determined by each component: Resistance, Capacitance and Inductance, via impedance and phasor diagrams.
Shown here are values for capacitance, inductance and frequency, for a series RLC circuit. Answer if the combination is in resonance (yes/no) and if the current leads, lags, or is in phase with the voltage.