Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Math Prezi Marcela
Transcript of Math Prezi Marcela
By: Marcela .Z
Definition of Math Vocabulary Words
A number contained in another given number a certain integral number of times, without a remainder.
A number that is to be divided by a divisor.
3. Prime Number
A positive integer that is not divisible without remainder by any integer except itself and 1, with 1 often excluded:
"The integers 2, 3, 5, and 7 are prime numbers."
4. Composite Number
A number that is a multiple of at least two numbers other than itself and 1.
Explanation of a Prime Factorization of 24
1. Write 24 on the top of blanck peace of paper.
2. Think in what is half of 24. It's 12 so now make two lines on the bottom of the 24 like this: 24
3. then write 2 under the first line to the left, a multiplication sign on the middle of the two lines and a 12 on the last line to the right like this: 24
4. Then put 3 lines in total. One under the 2 and 2 under the 12 bacause if you divide 2 by 2 it will give you 1, and we don't want that under the line. So divide 12 by 2. It is 6 so put 6 under the last line and put 2 on the rest of the lines with multiplication sign in middle of every thing like this: 24
5. Now put one branch under each 2 and two branches under the 6 like this: 24
/ / /\
and now put one 2 on the first three branches and a 3 on the last one. Now look at the last two numbers and notice that 2x3 equals 6.
And there you have it! 2x2x2x3 equals 24.
Factors of 48
1 x 48
2 x 24
4 x 12
6 x 8
8 x 6
The first 6 Multiples of 14
14, 28, 42, 56, 70, 84
Divisibility Rules for 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10
2 : If the last digit is even ( 0, 2, 4, 6, or 8).
3 : If the sum of the digits is divisible by 3.
4 : If the last two digits are divisible by 4.
5 : If the last digit is 0 or 5.
6 : If the number is divisible by both 2 and 3.
9 : If the sum of the digits is divisible by 9.
10 : If the last digit is 0.
Thank You For Waching!!
I hope You Enjoyed!!
And Don't Forget to love Math!!
Partial Quotients Method