Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Future Educators of America!
Transcript of Future Educators of America!
History of FEA
Since the early 1930s, the need for bright educators has been apparent. From teacher shortages to name changes FEA has pushed through and now have over 11,000 members all over America.
The mission of FEA
To foster the recruitment and development of prospective educators worldwide through the dissemination of innovative programming and relevant research.
If your in FEA you can get multiple scholarships for college. FEA can also help you gain skills in leadership and child based learning.
The Purpose of FEA
Seek to interest the most promising young people in teaching as a career
BY: Kayla LaPrade
Why participate in FEA?