Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of P language
How is learning
P language helpful?
The graphics card accomplishes this task using four main components:
A motherboard connection for data and power
A processor to decide what to do with each pixel on the screen
Memory to hold information about each pixel and to temporarily store completed pictures
A monitor connection so you can see the final result
Learning P language is helpful if
you don't want people around you
to know what you are talking about.
And you can also have fun learning it
and speaking it.
The basics of P language is to add a p after every syllable.(There are a few exceptions: when the word is hard to pronounce when there is only one syllable in the name or word etc.).
Here's my name in P language: Mapadhapavapa.
Try to say your name.
Basic greetings, questions
Howpow Apar Youpu.
Whapot ipis yopor nepame
Mapie nepame ipis...
Ipi apam gupud
In the shops.
Capan Ipie hapave apa/apan/sopome...
doepose ipit copost.
Days of the Week
Months of the Year
Thank you for Watching