Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
A Paramecium's Adaptations
Transcript of A Paramecium's Adaptations
How does it move?
In order to move, the cell developed cilia. Cilia is a hair-like structure that covers the organism and allows it to travel throughout its habitat.
How does food enter?
The cell has an opening in it where food can be swept in from the outside. It's called an oral groove.
How does it break down food?
It makes digestive proteins which break apart larger molecules into smaller ones which are used to produce energy or build cell parts.