Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of The Eye
Optic Nerve The nerve signals from rods and cones are sent through the optic nerve. The raccoon can see in the dark because it has many rods and cones so that allows more light.
This helps it hunt and see preditors By Nicole and Sarah Normal vision & Corrective lenses 20/20 vision at 6m away corrective lenses first started with the early egyptians and romans they correct refractive vision problems normal vision is perfect vison from