Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Enterprising RIASEC Group 2
Transcript of Enterprising RIASEC Group 2
• 4 years undergraduate study
• 3 years of law school
• Law degree programs include courses such as constitutional law, contracts, property law, civil procedure, and legal writing. Education • Apply the law to court cases and oversee the legal process in courts.
• Resolve administrative disputes and facilitate negotiations between opposing parties. Job Description By: Tazio Capozzola Major: Law
Job: Judge • $91,800 a year
• $44.17 an hour alary
Job description: Sell goods for wholesalers or manufacturers to businesses or groups of individuals. Work requires substantial knowledge of items sold In 2011, the average annual wage in California was $110,180.00 with most people making between $62,980.00 and $169,090.00 SALES MANAGER Education needed: most require Four years bachelors degree Resources
ww.cacareerzone.org Fashion designers make the clothes that you wear today and possibly sell them to you. With this I leave you, I hope you enjoyed it.
Thank you Fashion designers direct and coordinate workers that are in drawing, cutting, patterns, and constructing samples or finished garments. They also sell they own clothes so they can save money. Fashion designers make about $72,910 in average, but considering your expenses on materials and selling it decreases the annual salary. MAJOR: Fashion Merchandising
JOB: Fashion Sales Manager Most occupations in this zone require training in vocational schools, related on-the-job experience, or an associate's degree. Education In 2011, the average annual wage in California was $51,480.00 with most people making between $20,180.00 and $101,430.00 Salary Rent, buy, or sell property for clients.
Perform duties, such as study property listings, interview prospective clients, accompany clients to property site, discuss conditions of sale, and draw up real estate contracts.
Includes agents who represent buyer. Job Description By: Gian Kakilala Major: Real Estate
Job: Realtor MAJOR:Sales/Marketing JOB: Sales Manager By: Anthony Kirk By: Madeline Mills This is the end of Group 2's prezi on Enterprising This is the end of Group 2's prezi on Enterprising.
Thanks For Watching!!!! Most occupations in this zone require training in vocational schools, related on-the-job experience, or an associate's degree. EDUCATION SALARY JOB DESCRIPTION