Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Tundra
the cold desert
1. The tundra is called the land of the midnight sun.
2.The tundra has a cold, harsh, windy climate.
3.The tundra is 4,601 miles from the equator.
4.The Arctic Ocean surrounds the arctic tundra.
5.The average amount of rain is 6-10 inches.
The Amazing Griffcock
The griffcock grows a hat of feathers in the winter to keep it warm.
It also has a scarf of fluff in the winter.
It eats lemmings, ermines, and arctic hares.
It drinks the water from spring pools.
It's predators are wolverines, polar bears, and arctic foxes.
I hope that you enjoyed my prezi.
I also hope that you have learned a little
bit about the tundra. Bye and have a good