Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 2
Left corporate America and moved from California to Bangkok, Thailand
In 1992 Andrew Stotz left his job in management at Pepsi and crossed the Pacific Ocean to move to Asia. Since he had a Bachelor’s degree in finance and an MBA from California State University he immediately joined the business faculty at a university in Thailand and started lecturing in finance. During that first year Andrew set up the university’s first English language Bachelors of Business program.
The Thai stock market boomed, Andrew found his dream job as a financial analyst, and
set his goal to be #1
In 1993 the Thai stock market was booming and Andrew took the chance to move to a broker in Thailand to be a financial analyst. On that first day at work, September 1993, he found the job that he loved, and that passion continues to this day. It was at that first job that Andrew told that first boss that it was his dream to be the number one financial analyst in Thailand! Despite leaving his full time job faculty job Andrew maintained his teaching of nearly all areas of finance.